6 strange habits of your cat
Cats are bewitching animals that sometimes get up very strange things. In some cases, you may even get the feeling that they are struggling to make us nervous. But the strange habits of these animals can always be explained. Most often, it lies in the natural instincts that modern cats have inherited from their distant ancestors. Let's talk about six things that often ask us the question “Why?”.
- Throw things off the table.If you are a happy owner of a cat, then you are probably familiar with this her hobby. Such pranks can make you laugh, and sometimes scare you, but they have a very logical explanation. Playful paws go into action when a cat is interested in any subject: “Hmm, what will happen if I push it like that inadvertently?” Another possible explanation is to get your attention. Cats are the smartest creatures, they know that when you hear the sound of falling objects, you immediately come running to see what happens.
- Pturn your tail towards you and defiantly stick out the fifth point.Cats often use body language to communicate with us. And this is one of the gestures, most likely asking for a little affection. Therefore, do not be offended when a fluffy ass is sent to your face, take this as a compliment.
- Fight off with your hind legs.Such behavior is always interesting to observe: the cat firmly wraps its arms around its front paws, while the hind legs actively begin to “fight”. Here the explanation depends on the circumstances. In some cases, the pet is simply trying to play with you. However, in others such a gesture can play the role of a protective one, urging you not to pester, for example, when the cat is bored that you are stroking it.
- To pull off different things.There are several reasons why you sometimes cannot find different little things around the house. Firstly, this is a way to attract your attention. Secondly, the missing thing could turn out to be such a wonderful ball (or mouse) that, flying around the house in the midst of cat football, it flew somewhere very far away. And if the thing is also made of material interesting to the touch and taste, then this is just a godsend for the spy! Thirdly, if you always forbid to touch this very object, then in your absence it becomes the most attractive of all, skillfully steals and hides in a secluded place for future games without your annoying prohibitions.
- Climb into the bottlenecks.The love of cats for boxes, vases and other objects that limit space is known to all. Most likely, this behavior is explained by the fact that once cats could easily become prey for larger predators and, accordingly, hid in narrow inaccessible places, curling up in a ball (which, by the way, also protects vital organs in case of attack). Such a secluded place, especially if it was somewhere high, made it possible for cats to watch predators. And although the cat sleeps in a relaxed, relaxed position is a good indicator that she feels comfortable, a lump tightly curled up in a small space does not mean the opposite, so do not worry.
- Sit on the technique.Everything is obvious here. For example, cats love to climb onto TVs and computers, as they are warm and comfortable, and their screens are full of bright moving pictures. Of course, it is difficult to say whether cats perceive the image on the screen as we do, but the movement obviously attracts their attention. Sometimes a cat can climb onto a technique as a “distracting maneuver” when he lacks your attention, which is completely directed to the picture on the screen.
AND WHAT, IN YOUR OPINION, YOUR PETS DO A STRANGE?