"Shelter" Teremok "from ChU TsPBZh" Lost "
The Poteryashka Center is a non-profit organization and is funded by sponsors, donations from citizens, and targeted charitable contributions from organizations.
You can transfer money to the Lost account through a bank, through the Unikassa instant payment system, WEBmoney, Yandex wallet. 98-000-68 Marina Yaroslavovna - the head of "Lost" If you want to transfer money to a specific animal in the clinic to them. Ivan Fillmore, you can drive up to the clinic and put money on his card.
1. A network of terminals of the UNIKASSA, Kassira Net system located at subway stations, railway stations, and in large stores and offices. In the main menu of the terminal, find the item “Other services”, then “Charitable payments”, then the “Loss” button and click on it. Next, you need to enter your phone number (whatever you want. This is necessary in order to be able to check whether your donation has arrived) and after that you can make money.
2. To the SB card, its number is 63900255 9008019596 (attention number has changed !!)
3. Yandex-wallet No. 41001148709850 through any terminal.
4. On the "hungry phone" Beeline - 8-964-3890469.
5. SMS promotion. Temporarily suspended
6. Through the piggy bank in “Fun Sharabanchik”, our traveling exhibition on wheels (where Sharabanchik is always indicated on the main page of the site and in the topic of the forum “Sharabanchik Trips”), as well as on the exhibition page on VKontakte: http://vk.com/ ves_sharabanchik
7. Our wallets in the Webmoney system:
Wallet in Russian rubles (WMR) - R245643181318
Wallet in US dollars (WMZ) - Z710668477323
Wallet in Euros (WME) - E450861220494
8. Transfer to a bank account:
P / S 40703810100000000134
K / s 30101810700000000754
8. And also by PayPal - [email protected]
Now we have a very difficult financial situation. Just a disaster !! Animals can be left without workers, without a veterinarian, without food. Please help with any contribution !!!
The Poteryashka Center is building its Teremok shelter, and about 300 dogs and 50 cats rescued from death already live on its territory. Someone liked it, want to help them - call 98-000-68
Center "Lost" - call
tel. 338-80-08, 988-99-55, 988-29-55
from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sat-Sun from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Rescue Service: 8 -951-651-27-01 / 98-000-68
Link to VK